I am back to share more of my blessings, gifts and quiet moments with you! I wasn't here to do that last week, but we did share our Poppins Book Nook adventure with you instead! I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did!
21. I am so thankful to be part of the Schoolhouse Review Crew team! I am finding that God is blessing me with supplies and courses the kids love and benefit from, but I would otherwise be unable to afford.
22. I am thankful for the warmer days…although in the past week I have cleared 9+ inches of snow of the driveway and than played outside and got sunburned days later…I hoping that spring decides to stay now!
23.I love watching Little Miss build her own "Olaf" while we play outside together (and yes, she was singing Do You Want to Build a Snowman while building him).
24. Finding a good workout video where the trainer actually knows what to say to push you to do what you think you can't do.
25. Doing that something you think you can't do!
26. Watching your children do those things they think they can't do!
27. Realizing you haven't bought diapers for over a month!
28. Finding a just the right thing for your homeschool that makes things go just a little bit smoother than before.
29. Seeing the silly smiles of your kids.
30.Watching your kids and your hubby have a wonderful, fun and enjoyable time all together and know you are truly blessed to have them in your life!