* In my life this week… I have been busy getting ready for Thanksgiving and cleaning house early…no need to rush it 🙂
* In our homeschool this week… We finished our Thanksgiving Unit from Spirited~Autumn~Hope this past week. I have also decided after these last three weeks that I love unit studies for the kids.
* Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… Take a break when you need it. Don't worry about trying to do it all within a certain amount of time. We are taking a break next week and doing real life practices of what we have been learning.
* Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Daddy is going to be home, so mommy and daddy get to have a date night. The kids don't know, but they get to go hang out with some friends. I can't wait to surprise them!
* My favorite thing this week was… I loved hearing the kids get excited about our Virtual Field Trips. They loved them!
* My kiddos favorite thing this week was… learning about the Pilgrims and Squanto.
* Things coming up for us… We have some reviews we are working on, including: K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.
* Things I’m working on… Cleaning, cooking and writing a review on Simply Put: Economics.
* I’m cooking… We are going to try our hands at "Grandma's Famous Cranberry Bread" from A Cranberry Thanksgiving.
* I’m grateful for… Healthy family and friends.
* I’m praying for… Everyone to have a happy and safe Thanksgiving week!
* Something I am ogling or have my eye on… Nothing…I am happy 🙂
* A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…