I can't believe we are at the four week mark in our Time4Writing experience! Big Kid is enjoying to a degree…but he is a struggling writer and I am making him do this over the summer vacation, so I can see where that is coming from.
I sat down with Big Kid and we talked about what we did and didn't like about this program. Here is what we have come up with so far.
- The set up is easy to understand. Once we watched the introduction video, we both knew what we needed to do to check everything out.
- The assignment directions are just as easy to understand.
- Even thought the directions are easy, the assignments themselves are challenging to the right degree. They are not too hard, and not super easy either.
- The teacher was very friendly and helped Big Kid when he would turn in assignments without me knowing.
- The emails are sent to my inbox, so I am able to keep an eye on when he should be moving on to the next section or if he needs more practice.
- The lessons don't take too much time. I really appreciate this since we signed up for our course over the summer months. It doesn't take Big Kid that long at all if he actually focuses on it and if I have him do it before he gets involved in something else for the day.
- To log out, Big Kid is constantly searching for the button. I have to keep reminding him where it is because it is too small and doesn't really stand out.
- The price for this program is $99 for an eight week course. This isn't really an outrageous price, but for those on a tight budget, this is a price that is hard to find room for sometimes.
As you can tell, at this point in our course both Big Kid and I really have more pros than cons when it comes to this program. I am looking forward to see how the second half of this course works for us! I will let you know how we do when we finish. Keep an eye out for my post in about 4 weeks!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this 8-week course from Time4Writing.com for free in return for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”