Oh my, where does the time go? I cannot believe that it is the 5th of the month already! First and foremost, Happy Easter!! I hope everyone is enjoying their day with family and friends!
Now I want to share with you my five favorite blog posts of the month!
5. Daily To Do List – Daily Docket Printable from Homeschool Creations
I love to do lists and printables. I love when they are put together and I love being able to look at one page and see what I need to do for the day. Jolanthe has put together this beautiful and simple printable that she is sharing with us!
4. You May Be A Homeschooling Family If… from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
Now, if you are a homeschooling family, you will find humor in each one of these! And you even have some of your own!
3. Incorporating Christ Into Your Preschooler’s Day from My Joy Filled Life
We love to make sure that we have Christ in our daily life. Here are some fun ways to make sure you are too. Plus these can be used for more than just preschoolers.
2. FIAR: Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel from Mom’s Heart
We love Five in a Row! And I love finding new ideas to have even more fun with these wonderful stories! The best part of using FIAR is the ability to teach both Ray Ray and Little Miss at the same time!
1. Middle and High School Planner Printables for Homeschool from Homeschool Creations
Another printable! I love this one for Moe Man and printed it right away to keep track of his high school classes. I love having my records on paper and on the computer. I love the computer, but don’t trust them as far as I can throw them…
What was one of your favorite blog posts from this last month? I would love to check it out, so please leave me a link below!