Friday Funnies, Flops, and Fails Link Up
And thank you to my wonderful co-host. . .Kirsten @ DoodleMom!
Featured Post from Last Week’s Link Up
If you had a Funny or a Flop or a Fail in your homeschooling life this week please consider linking up here to share it with us.
- Did you have a flop or a fail in your homeschool this week?
- Maybe something happened that was just too funny!
- Homeschooling is not Pin-perfect ALL the time.
- Homeschooling can be messy and there may be tears, and your laundry absolutely never, ever, gets done!
Share it here in our link up – let’s show homeschooling moms what homeschooling really looks like!
By sharing your link with us you give us permission to use your link and picture if you are chosen as a featured post in next week’s link up.
But remember, mom, homeschooling is the absolute best thing you have ever done. You really are dedicating your life to your children.
And, it is (usually) the best life you could possibly imagine for your kids and for you, right?!
Join Us! Homeschooling is not always picture-perfect, so. . .
- Share a Flop or a Fail or a Funny in your homeschooling week. (Family friendly only, please)
- Rate the other posts in the linkup. Next week we will feature the most-liked post.
- By linking up you give us the right to share your post and a picture from it.
<!– end LinkyTools script →>