Skip to content
In my life this week…
* In our homeschool this week… We have been having fun with lots new things this week. We found things that didn't work and changed them! Now that we have found our “grove” we have been excelling!
* Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… If something doesn't work, change it! You don't have to suffer just because you said you were going to use this program or that program.
* Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Today (Saturday) is going to be spent helping grandma rake her yard.
* My favorite thing this week was… watching Ray Ray find the joy in letters. It was his “aha” moment and I can't wait to have him get better at reading now.
* My kiddos favorite thing this week was… playing in the unexpected snow. It is too early in the year for it, but they loved it!
* I’m grateful for… my family! I love each and every day I get with them.
* I’m praying for… my husband. He had hit his knee on a rock while saving Ray Ray from the river two weeks ago and he had to have an x-ray on it yesterday. We are hoping for no surgery!
* Something I am ogling or have my eye on… nothing….I am happy right now with all I have!
* A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…