In my life this week…
* In our homeschool this week… We learned all about pumpkins and ended the week (Thursday) with dissection of pumpkins.
* Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… listen to your kids…they will ask questions and they will WANT to learn!
* Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… We seen my great grandpa, the kids' great, great grandpa. It was such a treat!
* My favorite thing this week was… having daddy home with us for trick or treating and finding out there was nothing that requires surgery on his knee.
* My kiddos favorite thing this week was… Halloween of course!!
* I’m grateful for… all my family members, and the memories of those no longer with us.
* I’m praying for… everyone to have a good holiday season this year.
* Something I am ogling or have my eye on… nothing….I am happy right now with all I have!
* A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…