It is a new year, and time for a new round of Blogging Through the Alphabet! I am so excited to be hosting again, and this time around we have a large group of co-hosts! If you have the chance, you need to check them out right here:
- Amanda @ Hopkins Homeschool
- Kirsten @ DoodleMom Homeschool
- Jennifer @ A Peace of Mind
- Kimberley @ Vintage Blue Suitcase
- Christine @ Lifes’s Special Necessities
- Yvonne @ The Life We Build
- Dawn @ Schoolin’ Swag
- Wendy @ Life on Chickadee Lane
- Lori @ At Home: where life happens
- Kristen @ A Mom’s Quest to Teach
I have had so much fun in the past with this series. It is so exciting to share with you about everything in alphabetical order! This time around I want to share the Homeschool Edition of Blogging Through the Alphabet. What does that mean? Each week, my post will be something about homeschooling and related to the letter of the week.
This is not just for me to share with you, although I love sharing with you! If you have a blog you can join us! All posts will go up on Friday of the week. Here are the rules:
* Each post must be family friendly. If it is not, we have the right to remove it.
* When linking up to this post, you give us permission to share your post and/or a photo from your post in future posts and social media shares.
* Place the Blog Button from the site onto the post you are linking up.
* Use the hashtag #abcblogging when promoting your post. This will help us find you and help us promote you as well.
* If you have time, check out a few of the other posts and share the love.
* The most important rule is to make sure you are having fun! This is not something we want you to be stressed out over. We want to see all the fun ideas that everyone comes up with for the letters!
Come back on Friday, February 22, and see what I have to share about the Letter A and share your posts!