Let's start another week out right and be thankful first thing on Monday! Thinking back over those wonderful little blessings that you would miss if you didn't slow down and think about them! Have you missed a blessing or a gift from above because you were going to fast or being to loud to see or hear it? Slow down a moment today and be thankful. Slow down and I dare you to list out 10 things that have blessed you this past week!
Here are some more of my blessings and gifts, continuing on from last week:
11. Spending time with my hubby this weekend for his birthday. It is officially today, but we celebrated all weekend since he had to go off to work today.
12. Seeing the snow fort that has become of my backyard and knowing that there are memories with it.
13. Not having to change a diaper in 2 weeks! Little Miss is no longer "little". She has become the big girl of the house now.
14. Spending time eating strawberries and talking with my Great Grandpa. Yes, that means the kids have a Great Great Grandpa!
15. Having a Great Grandpa and Great Great Grandpa for the kids!
16. Coffee!!!! 🙂
17. Washable paint for those days when you let your kids go wild with it for the sake of learning! (I will tell you more next week on this one!)
18. Finding a simple fix to the way your vehicle drives that does not include spending money at this time!
19. Listening to the creative ways your kids want to make new "Minecraft" toys using simple household objects so they can still play when mommy and daddy take away the electronics for the day.
20. Silly faces in the morning…especially from Little Miss who is usually the crabby morning girl (takes after mommy I guess!).
Did you take the time to think of ten things too? Don't you feel more thankful?! Such a simple thing can change the whole day! What if we sat for a few minutes every day and wrote down ten things? How much more thankful would we be everyday? See you next week!
I am linking up with: