In honor of Mother’s Day on Sunday, I wanted to share the top ten things I love about my mother. She is Gaga BB to my kids and will be known as that here too 🙂
10. She is always a phone call or text away! It doesn’t matter the topic, she is there and almost always gets back to me right away…when she doesn’t I know it is because she is out of service.
9. She loves my husband. This is big. She loves him like a second son and truly cares for him. I love knowing that she truly does care for him as her own.
8. I love that my mom is my best friend. I never thought that I would consider her my best friend as a teenager, but now I am glad that I can call her for anything!
7. She was my Maid of Honor in my wedding. I love knowing that she stood up for me and supported me in the biggest moment of my life.
6. I love that she was there for the adoption of my first child. She supported the choice made by myself and my husband and took in Moe Man as her first grandchild…even though it took a little time for everyone to change from Auntie BB to Gaga BB 🙂
5. My mom was there for the birth of my first child. She fought against a crazy boss and the work of the Post Office and made it there for Ray Ray’s birth. She made sure to help get me those supplies that a new mom forgets and even got me a Subway Sandwich and kept it cold until I was allowed to eat it 🙂
4. My mom raised me to be the mom I am now. She showed me by example what it is to be a good mom. I always thought I would do things different, now I just wish I could be more like her!
3. I love my mom for the faith she taught me. I always had faith in God because of her faith in Him. I seen her faith and seen what it helped her with. This is what I wanted and she formed that foundation for me to have that same relationship with the Lord.
2. My mom loves my kids. Even at their worst or sickest moments, she loves them and that makes me love her just a little bit more. She deals with their bad days and their sick days. She helps when she can and goes above what I think grandmas should.
1. And the number one reason I love my mom…she loves me. No matter what I put her through as a teen, she still loves me. She is the best mom that I could ever ask for. I am so thankful that God gave me her. I would not be who I am without what she gave me. She made me into the mom and woman I am today, with the faith I have today.
Thank You mom for all you have done, given and given up for me! I hope that I am at least half of the mom you are for me! I hope you had a good mother’s day…I love you every day by the way!
I am linking up at